Some of the games I have worked on.
English into German Video Game Localization
- Science-fiction platformer (Steam)
- Award-winning cartoon racing game (Steam) – Sole German translator
- Endless runner (iOS) — Sole German translator
- Science fiction strategy game — Part of German localization team
- Kids game (ages 3–7) based on cartoon series — German proofreader and editor
- Children game (ages 3–6) based on cartoon series — Proofreading and editing work
- Korean fantasy MMORPG, part II — Part of the German translation team for the follow-up title.
- Korean fantasy MMORPG, part I — I was part of the German localization team for this fun game.
- Awesome online card game — Translation support for a popular and very enjoyable card game.
- Action adventure platformer (mobile game) — Complete German localization for a mobile platformer.
- Science-fiction stealth puzzle game (Steam, PS4, PS Vita) — German proofreading for very stylish indie game.
- Japanese futuristic RPG, based on Anime series (PSP) — Contributing English-German translator for wicked game.
- Math game for children (iOS) — German proofreader
- Fishing simulation (iOS) — German proofreading
- War strategy game (iOS, Android, Facebook) — German proofreader
- Gloomy adventure game (Steam) — German proofreading and translation check
- Action RPG (iOS, Android, browser) — German proofreading
- Japanese tower defense game (Xbox One/Win/Mac) — Complete game localization (7,300 words)
- Hidden object game (Win/Mac) — German localization of marketing materials and Steam store texts
- Simulation game (iOS) — Complete English>German localization of in-game content & press release (13,000 words)
- Marvel game (Android/iOS) — Contributing English>German translator of in-game text (4,700 words)
- War game (browser) — Contributing English>German translator of updates & promo texts (1,900 words)
- Flash game — Complete English>German game localization (1,700 words)
- Text adventure game (browser) — Complete English>German game localization (1,500 words)
- Hidden object game (Windows/iOS) — Contributing German translator of in-game content (9,600 words)
- Hidden object game (multi-platform) — Translation of app description and in-game content
- Virtual board game (Windows) — Localization of product description
English into German Website and App Translations & German SEO, Copywriting, and Marketing
- German editing of promotion texts for video game related app
- German keyword integration & copy translation for website of Austrian ski resort
- German keyword integration & copywriting for website of Maldivian holiday resort & spa
- German SEO keyword research for food processing equipment website
- German SEO copywriting for website of Berlin-based street photographer
- German SEO keyword research and copywriting for Austrian upper-class hotel restaurant
- German & English SEO and copywriting for 1UP TRANSLATIONS website :)
- English>German translation of Plants vs. Zombies fan blog (1,600 words)
- English>German translation of Subway Surfers blog (2,150 words)